My friend Yoshi Lee Likes Olotayan island  

Posted by Mayuri Landslide in ,


My Chinese friend really loves the capiz tourist spots. There was a long time that he called me, he told me that he found a article on the internet about the tourist spots in capiz and find it really interesting. Well, my friend arrived a month after the call.

My friend really loves the nature spots. He said that he likes to take the fresh air and a place where he can have a great time while having a vacation from work. He is businessmen who is on the buy and sell business.
On the first day of our escapade upon riding a bus he was excited because of the positive feedbacks about the capiz tourist spots. Upon of our arrival on the suhot cave in the province of dumalag, he was fascinated because of the mysterious caves that has many formations. He wants to go to the beaches for he like strolling along the seashores. I told that the capiz beaches are the main attractions of the capiz tourist spots.

We went to the olotayan island which is the most wonderful place that ive known in our province. It took us a long ride but its all worth it because he really enjoys the place so much.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:07 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment