Nature Adventures  

Posted by Mayuri Landslide in , , ,


As I open my facebook account, I saw the post of my friend that gives a link to a adventure story of someone in olotayan island. I remember the days when me and my friends are hiking the the mountains of banawe. Having an adventure in the mature, especially the tourist spots are nice to have as an experience.

Nature is one of the best god given gifts to us in our country. Like here in Capiz, there are many tourist spots here that the foreigners are likely to visit by promoting it. Most but the other places here are not yet fully developed because of the lack of funds by the local government. As the seafood capital is the title being handled by Roxas City, this place is abundant in the beaches and prospers in the ocean waters. Sea foods like Diwal, Capiz shells and dried fish are the main product of the province.

Exposing one’s self to nature is a good habit, having a fitness body; nature gives you a good effect in your respiratory system because of the enough oxygen you get from the nature.

As I stay here in this province, I experienced and noticed how beautiful the beaches are. Capiz is now progressing. May establishments are now in the province. But despite of that, they still give importance to their nature that gives them productivity.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 9, 2010 at 8:04 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment